June/July Eager-Beaver TBR
Because my April/May TBR was such a success, I thought I’d give it another go!
Admittedly this time I will have more free time to read seeing as how after the 13th of June, it is my official hols!! I’m so excited already which is a little bit problematic considering I still have one more 2000-word paper to write and a really important Japanese exam to go. A girl can still dream about her books though, hence the TBR.
This time I thought the post should be a little shorter, especially since last time it took me forever to get all the images for each singular book and upload them. SO, because I’m slowly becoming a potato (I’m a big fan of potatoes so winnnnnnnnn) in my lazy attitude, I give you what I like to call an old-fashioned list. Holy-wow. I know.
– Amelia Westlake by Erin Gough
– Neverland by Margot McGovern
– Orphan Monster Spy by Matt Killeen
– The End of Oz (Dorothy Must Die, #4) by Danielle Paige
– Paper Cranes Don’t Cry by Peter Vu
– The Weight of a Thousand Feathers by Brian Conaghan
– Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
– One Small Thing by Erin Watt
– Save the Date by Morgan Matson
– One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
– Summer Skin by Kirsty Eagar
– The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
– The Boy Book by E. Lockhart
– The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart
– Real Live Boyfriends by E. Lockhart
– Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
– Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
– The Dream Walker by Victoria Carless
– Me Being Me is Exactly as Insane as You Being You by Todd Hasak-Lowy
– The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
– Whisper to Me by Nick Lake
– Marked by P.C. Cast
– Release by Patrick Ness
(I have also finished a couple of books so far this month, so there are teeeeeechnically a couple more ^^)
I definitely see this list as being a lot more manageable than that last one I posted. I also have plans to have my own 24-hr readathon during my holidays where I’m hoping to basically binge the entire Ruby Oliver series (The Boyfriend List) by E. Lockhart in a day. If anyone is interested in joining in this ridiculous feat with their own book or books, let me know and we can do it together! Who knows…I may even do a vlog of my entire day of reading. Don’t count on it though because I am extremely camera-shy!
Anyhoooooo, what are your reading plans for these two months?