As a frequent viewer on Booktube, and someone who has been watching creepily from the sidelines for so many years, I’m super stoked to create my own TBR posts that other people can view (FINALLY!)
I’m actually a first-year in Uni right now, so until I figure things out (which could potentially take a VERY long time), my reading schedule is all over the place. I don’t want to be one of those people that we all secretly groan at who claim to be too busy to read. You know exactly what I mean! I like to say, it’s not that we’re too busy to do it, we’re prioritising something else instead. And that’s ok. Sometimes work/school gets busy. Life gets busy.
ANYWAYS (getting a little bit off topic there), here are some of the books that I hope to get through in April and May.
1) Brooding YA Hero: Becoming a Main Character (Almost) as Awesome as Me by Carrie Ann DiRisio
This is actually one I’m currently reading and tbh, have been currently reading for quite a while now. Not the biggest fan of this one, but I think I should still try and finish it off.
2) Once and For All by Sarah Dessen
All heil our lord and saviour, Ms Sarah Dessen. I LIVE for her writing, so I couldn’t help myself and may have started this one already as well!
3) Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
I don’t think that this one even needs an introduction, but this is another current read for me!
4) The Truth and Lies of Ella Black by Emily Barr
Okay, I swear this is my last ‘current read’ that’s on my list! This one is really, really good so far!
Because I’m the laziest person on the planet, I’m just going to list and show covers for the other books because I don’t really have anything to say about them yet!
5) The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
6) How to Break a Boy by Laurie Devore
7) Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann
8) Literally by Lucy Keating
9) On the Flip SIde by Shawn Johnson
10) The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
11) The Boundless Sublime by Lili Wilkinson
12) Love-Shy by Lili Wilkinson
13) The Zigzag Effect by Lili WIlkinson
14) One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
15) Summer Skin by Kirsty Eagar
16) All About Mia by Lisa Williamson
17) Let’s Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir by Jenny Lawson
18) Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
19) Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
20) The Dangerous Art of Blending In by Angelo Surmelis
Soooooo, that is the goal guys! Likelihood of me succeeding is quite low, but that’s my general list of what I think I might be getting to over these two months! I might of course add in some random manga and graphic novels in there as well…maybe. Apparently I have to study as well (who’d have thunk it?!) so yeah!
See you guys in two months then after I come out of hide-out 😉